Looking for the Availability Calendar? CLICK HERE.
What are the terms & conditions associated with a booking?
1. The Hirer warrants that the subjects let are to be used for the purposes of a holiday and so accepts that the letting is a holiday let to which Section12(2) and paragraph 8 of Schedule 4 of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988 apply, namely, “a tenancy the purpose of which is to confer on the tenant the right to occupy the house for a holiday.”
2. A contract of booking is made when we have received your booking details and the reservation deposit and we have confirmed the booking to you.
3. The Hirer shall not sub-let the premises or any part thereof.
4. The number of people occupying the premises shall not exceed the number stated for the premises unless prior permission is sought.
5. The Hirer binds and is obliged to vacate the hired premises without demand at the termination of the period of hire.
6. The Hirer binds and obliges him/herself to pay to the Lessor, Beach House Self Catering, (BHSC) in respect of any loss or damage beyond fair wear and tear.
7. The Hirer shall, at all times, keep the hired premises in a clean and tidy condition and leave them in this way. A charge may apply for an unreasonable amount of cleaning at the termination of hire.
8. The Hirer undertakes to leave the hired premises secure if left unoccupied during the period of let.
9. To permit the owners and their agents reasonable access to the property.
10. Cancellation — In the event of cancellation the following terms and charges will apply –
- i. 6 months prior to arrival – full refund minus 50 UK pounds admin fee
- ii. 60 days or more – 25% or minimum £75 deposit charge.
- iii. 30-59 days – 50% of full amount.
- iv. 29 days or less – full rental fee.
Please consider obtaining personal holiday insurance to cover this and other potential losses.
11. In the event of BHSC cancelling the booking a full refund of all monies will be given.
12. BHSC may treat the booking as cancelled if the balance of the hire fee is not received by the period specified in the booking agreement (1 month prior to arrival date). Every effort will be made to re-let the property and a refund given minus £50 admin fee.
13. The Hirer undertakes to relieve the Lessor from any liability for damage or injury however caused by any member of their party.
14. The Lessor, their agents or employees, accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to any member of the Hirer’s party or their property, howsoever caused, arising in any manner out of the let of the premises.
15. If the provision of free broadband internet access has technical problems outwith the control of the property owner, no compensation claim can be made for non-availability.